Saturday, September 03, 2005

All Endings are also Beginnings.

I was idling in my room with MLTR's songs playing while reading the book I borrowed from Xinya, "The Five People You Meet in Heaven". It's a pretty nice book. I'm halfway through! I had a funny dream yesterday. Weird.

Many things happened since the last time I blogged. Two days ago, I went for the second facial appointment at BodyWellness. We were greeted with "Hi Sharon!" for my Mom and smiles for me. Since my therapist was still in the midst of another client's treatment, Mom went inside first. It lasted for 3.5hours this time, and Mom bought me the products there, which cost more than 150bucks. Since I wasn't the one paying, I didn't mind (: Met Tasha and Fairuz at cine later on.

I had lunch at Furama Place Chinese restaurant before my facial. I think I saw my primary school friend there, didn't say hi, in case I got the wrong person. Yesterday, Hui Yun said she saw me in the restaurant too. Haha. What a coincidence.

We had the annual Teachers' Day celebration on Wednesday. That was the day Jkok sprained her ankle too. She's hilarious! She kept thinking that she dislocated her ankle and stuff like that. And I had to keep on reassuring her that it was just a sprain and nothing else. After that, I went back to Chongfu Primary just to pass the brownies to Mrs Miranda BUT in the end, she left when I reached the school. I seriously think the Principal has some problem. She only allowed the ex-Chongfu students into the school after 1430h!

I went home for a bath before heading down to town to meet the rest. I was late for The Maid. I arrived close to 30minutes after the movie started. But its okay. I got Jkok to tell me about the movie and its scary parts before agreeing to watch the show. However, the movie was just a waste of money. I ended up hiding behind my teddie I brought with me into the theatre the whole time. My legs were trembling badly too. Xinru was brave. She sat up straight the entire time. But poor girl. Some dishonest idiot took her N7610. Cheer up Ru!

After school yesterday, Xinya and I headed to Hougang Mall's gym. The journey there was hilarious. We found out we shared the same fate. :D Nice. It's comforting to know that there's another person in the world sharing the same fate as you, and understands. I ran about 3.5km yesterday. I was too lazy to finish my 20minutes run, so I stopped when I reached 18mins. Haha. I realise I have no perseverance. Then both of us ended up doing the same workout, and we did the same thing for more than half an hour. We ended up talking again. (:

Malita claims we talk too much too, when I was engaged in a conversation with Ru during a particular netball training. Its not a very bad thing, right? You get to tone your face muscle, so it wouldn't sag and end up flabby. :D That's a rather bad example, but nevermind, I hope you get my drift.


After working out, we took a long time in the bathroom. As usual. And we ended up taking pictures in the toilet! We attempted some lianlian shots. Thank God, it was unsuccessful. It's been a long time since I used my camera. I took the bus down to church. Grace waited for me at the busstop. We were early for once! Ian was at Batam, so James took over last night. He told us many incidents in his life, from what I heard, he must have been a pretty bad kid last time! Christine and Grace were James' assisstances for some blind fold game. Oh yeah! The purple team won. (: Nice. It ended a little before ten, so Cheryl and I headed for home.

Managed to sleep before 0015h last night! Happy :D.

Gotta go meet my primary school friends and form teacher later on. Will meet Eunice first. I am already late.

Tata people,
Janine.


9/03/2005 05:13:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com